Do you find that you run out of ways to entertain your pup? We came across this article from Barkpost with 31 DIY dog toys from things you find around the house. This is a great way to recycle those old items laying around and repurpose them for hours of fun for your favorite fur babies!
1. t-shirt wrapped water bottle
2. Tennis ball and t-shirt toss toy
3. Tennis ball treat toy
4. Cereal box taped shut with treats in it
5. Tossable toy from braided old shirts
6. Knotted towel
7. Indestructible chew toy from dried sweet potatoes and rope
8. Hand tied rope toys
9. Treat puzzle with PVC pipe
10. Water bottle inside sock
11. Butter dish
12. frozen knot of sock
13. Ring of rope
14. Bowtie toy
15. Tossable toy from old shirt
17. Freeze toys
and more – see article:
Because at Just Happy Hounds…
We love ’em like you do!
The Best Doggie Daycare, Dog Boarding, Grooming and Training in the greater Birmingham area.
JUST HAPPY HOUNDS, LLC – Midtown – 2222 5th Avenue South, Birmingham 35233